Q. My total testosterone came out to be 232. 84 ng/dL. Is it low for my age?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 30, 2020 and last reviewed on: Feb 23, 2021

I am a 20-year-old male with a weight of 120 kilograms and a height of six feet four inches. I have a total testosterone level of 232.84 ng/dL. Is it low for my age? What can I do to increase my testosterone levels? I have a penis size of 5.5 inches during erection and the penis at flaccid state seems to be at 2.5 to 2.8 inches. Is this size normal? Please suggest.

#

I understand your concern. It is important to know the levels of free testosterone levels other than total testosterone. You can get a better insight when you know your free testosterone levels. Regarding total testosterone levels, it is perfectly normal and you do not anything to increase it. You need to have a healthy lifestyle by following regular exercise, food intake, water intake, and stress management. As of now, you seem to be obese. Try to reduce your weight. Regarding the size, the normal penis lies between 3 to 6 inches. Your penis size is 5.5 inches during erection and it is completely normal.

|