Q. What dose of Thyronorm can control my current TSH level of 13. 3?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Thyronorm or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have hypothyroidism and my current TSH is 13.3. I am regularly taking Thyronorm 50 mcg one tablet daily morning before food. Kindly let me know what should be the dose to control the level now. My cholesterol levels are a bit high too.