HomeAnswersSexologytight foreskinI have red cuts and ulcers on my glans penis after applying a cream for tight foreskin. Please help.

How to cure red cuts and ulcers on the glans penis caused by a cream?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 10, 2023
Reviewed AtNovember 10, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I had a tight foreskin, I was able to pull it back with my hand and get it to rest, but pulling it gave me a very minor pain. I searched on the internet and applied a cream to my glans after two weeks my glans has red cuts or ulcers. I do not know what is it. Please help.

Thank you.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I can understand your concern. If you are experiencing red cuts or ulcers on your glans (the head of the penis), it is essential to seek medical attention from a healthcare professional or a urologist. They will be able to evaluate your condition, provide an accurate diagnosis, and recommend appropriate treatment options. The tight foreskin, also known as phimosis, can cause discomfort and may have different underlying causes. While online research can provide some insights, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for a proper examination and guidance tailored to your specific situation. It is important to refrain from applying any further substances or treatments to the affected area before seeking professional medical advice.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you.


Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Vandana Andrews
Dr. Vandana Andrews

General Practitioner

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

ulcertight foreskinphimosis

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy