Q. I have tight foreskin and skin bridge. Will it affect the ability to have kids?

Published on Oct 24, 2019

I have a tight foreskin, and during sexual intercourse, I have issues with the ring constricting below my head. I also found out that I have a skin bridge between my foreskin and head. Due to this reason, I cannot fully enjoy sexual activity, and I cannot ejaculate inside my wife. I have tried masturbating and ejaculating inside, but having done that for several months, we are still not getting pregnant. I consulted a urologist, and he said that I should get a circumcision. Does having a tight foreskin and skin bridging affect the ability to have kids?

Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

Your problems are not due to the skin bridge. Everybody has it. But the tight foreskin makes the intercourse a bit difficult and sometimes even painful. You are prone to get abrasions while having intercourse.

You will be benefitted by the circumcision surgery. It is a safe procedure.

If you do not want to undergo surgery, you can go to any infertility clinic and get an Intrauterine Insemination of your semen into your wife's uterus and make her pregnant.

Through ayurveda, how to release tight foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old married male. I am facing the foreskin tightness, but there are no cuts. Sometimes, it makes me uncomfortable in intercourse. Please help with some ayurveda medicine.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tightness of foreskin is called phimosis. According to ayurveda, you need oleation therapy both internally as well as externally. Oleation therapy will solve your problem. In case you have some infection, redness or swelling along with tightness, then you need t...  Read Full

I put scotch tape on penis to regenerate foreskin. Will my babies have birth defects?

Query: Hello doctor, To make a long story short, I used scotch tape and micropore tape respectively on my penis. Two straps of tape were attached to the penis in the form of a cross, so that they met in the tip of the penis' head, while the ends went all the way down to the skin of the shaft. This allowed...  Read Full >>

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I could not understand what made you do this practice and what benefit would you expect in this practice? There are no scientific studies available to support using this practice. Let me give my opinion. First of all, the mucous membrane is one of the highly sensit...  Read Full

How to stretch tight penis foreskin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have problem of tight penis skin. Whenever I pull my penis skin back during erection it will be very hard to do. Then, my penis skin gets stuck behind the penis forehead and it is very painful to retract back. I generally use oil for this problem. Please ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having tight foreskin called phimosis. There are two options available for this problem, namely preputioplasty and circumcision. It is better to correct this problem before marriage. Otherwise, it would lead to paraphimosis following intercour...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now