Q. I have tight foreskin and skin bridge. Will it affect the ability to have kids?

I have a tight foreskin, and during sexual intercourse, I have issues with the ring constricting below my head. I also found out that I have a skin bridge between my foreskin and head. Due to this reason, I cannot fully enjoy sexual activity, and I cannot ejaculate inside my wife. I have tried masturbating and ejaculating inside, but having done that for several months, we are still not getting pregnant. I consulted a urologist, and he said that I should get a circumcision. Does having a tight foreskin and skin bridging affect the ability to have kids?

#

Your problems are not due to the skin bridge. Everybody has it. But the tight foreskin makes the intercourse a bit difficult and sometimes even painful. You are prone to get abrasions while having intercourse.

You will be benefitted by the circumcision surgery. It is a safe procedure.

If you do not want to undergo surgery, you can go to any infertility clinic and get an Intrauterine Insemination of your semen into your wife's uterus and make her pregnant.

|