Q. How can tight foreskin be managed?

I am 18 years old, boy and I have a very tight foreskin and I have not even pulled it back. I tried to do it once using oil but it was of no use.

#

The mentioned history is suggestive of phimosis in which foreskin cannot be retracted back over glans. Topical steroid cream can be beneficial in mild case. But, in severe case like in your case, if foreskin cannot be retracted, then circumcision like day care minor surgery can be done. So, I suggest you consult Urologist for your examination and operation.

|