Welcome back to icliniq.com.
As I have mentioned in my first response, The symptoms you experience can be due to two problems.
- Low blood circulation due to peripheral vascular disease.
- Mild damage to the nerves of your upper and lower extremities due to peripheral neuropathy.
Now, if it is a peripheral neuropathy then you take Vitamin B complex, Zinc and Vitamin C tablets. Most of the symptoms may well be solved by 10 days.
But, if it is a case of low blood circulation then it is imperative that you get treated at once.
Did any of the doctors feel for your pulse, in both right and left wrist and right and left feet. Was the pulse fine in all four extremities?
If your blood pressure was fine and if you have bounding and normal pulses in all four limbs, then there is no need to hurry.
Else, please go to ER (emergency room) at least to have your pulses checked in all four extremities.
Investigations to be done:
1. Examination of pulse.Probable diagnosis:
2. Doppler studies of blood flow in peripheral vessels.
3. Nerve conduction studies.
4. MRI spine.
1. Peripheral neuropathy.Regarding follow up:
2. Peripheral vascular disease.
For further information consult a neurologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist