Q. Why is there a continuous pain in my first molar?

Dr. Osman Adam

My first molar is paining. I am applying clove oil and had Aspirin. What is the treatment?

#

I have gone through the case and it seems you have an inflammation of the pulp tissue inside the tooth (the sensory area inside the molar).

This condition is usually known as caries tooth, bacterial infection has broken the hard tissue of the outer layer of the molar and entered the middle area called dentin. It is the sensitivity area and so there is a constant pain.

I suggest you to visit a dentist near to your place in order to clean your tooth from that bacterial infection and to seal it by permanent filling.

|