Q. What is a good home remedy for tooth decay during pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Tooth Decay or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have acid erosion or decay in the back of my bottom front teeth. They are chipping at the gumline. I have a past history of bulimia and although after years I have finally recovered. Long ago, I have had decay in the back row. What is a good home remedy for now that I can use? I am currently pregnant. So I cannot go to the dentist for X-rays or anything such. Please help.