Q. How can we stop excessive bleeding from tooth extraction site?

Dr. Purva Jingar
Published on Aug 27, 2018

It has been eight hours now. I have extracted three teeth at the same time. There is excessive bleeding from the extracted site. Is this deadly?

#

Drink a lot of water and follow the medication prescribed by the dentist. You can use ice in the extracted site to stop the bleeding. If it still continues to bleed, consult your dentist. If it stops, then from the next day, rinse mouth with salt water and turmeric mixture twice a day. It will help. Maintain oral hygiene properly. Do not spit for the next 18 hours. Do not drink anything through straws.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

Does ectopic pregnancy cause heavy bleeding, spotting, and abdominal pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I decided to contact you because I do not know what to do. I had sex with my husband, and then we found out that he had a chlamydia infection. Since then, I am feeling sick all the time. My stomach was hurting a lot, and I had problems with passing urine, and it sta...  Read Full »

I have cold with swollen nose. Kindly suggest some remedies.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a cold for more than one month. And have a swollen nose. What are the remedies to get relief?  Read Full »

Does taking Krimson cause heavy bleeding?

Query: Hello doctor,I have PCOS and I visited a dermatologist for acne and hirsutism profile. She suggested me Krimson 35 for 21 days and Aldactone 50 for three months. I am on my fourth day of my periods and my bleeding had reduced but when I consumed Krimson 35 before going to sleep my bleeding increased...  Read Full »