Q. How can we stop excessive bleeding from tooth extraction site?

Dr. Purva Jingar

It has been eight hours now. I have extracted three teeth at the same time. There is excessive bleeding from the extracted site. Is this deadly?

#

Drink a lot of water and follow the medication prescribed by the dentist. You can use ice in the extracted site to stop the bleeding. If it still continues to bleed, consult your dentist. If it stops, then from the next day, rinse mouth with salt water and turmeric mixture twice a day. It will help. Maintain oral hygiene properly. Do not spit for the next 18 hours. Do not drink anything through straws.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|