Q. What treatment can be done for cold with swollen nose?

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

I have a cold for more than one month. And have a swollen nose. What are the remedies to get relief?

#

It may be due to viral infection or bacterial infection or allergy. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water, avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Use tablet Montelukast and Levocetirizine once a day for five days. If symptoms are not improved, please consult your physician. He will examine and treat you accordingly. Take care.

|