Q. Can I get tooth filled without getting it cleaned post-five-day prescription of tablets?

Dr. Ummah Mohammad

Is it okay to get a tooth cavity filled without getting it cleaned post-five-day prescription of two tablets? Does this have consequences?

#

The cavity is always cleaned before filling it up. Five days medication is fine that is to subside any further infection. Caries, if present, are never left as it is. There may be another case if it is simply a hole or broken area and not carious but that is also irrigated for once atleast.

|