Q. Is it normal to have twitching of both the eyelids?

Answered by Dr. Mashfika N Alam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Twitching Of The Eyelid or Stress? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 24 years old, my height is 6 feet and I weigh 200 pounds. Is it normal for both the eyelids to twitch? Bottom left eyelid and top right eyebrow twitch whenever I blink. It is worrisome. I drink caffeine but I am well rested. I had a negative brain CT scan done last month. I have never had both sides twitch.

I have a reasonable amount of anxiety and stress lately. Have had a concussion history but nothing in over a year and have been cleared by many doctors and have had a negative CT scan.