Q. Why do I feel lethargic and tired?

Dr. Saumya Mittal

I feel lethargic, tired and lost a few kilograms of weight. I had an HCP test done. I want you to see it and help me.

#

I have read your message. From the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I feel significant are as follows.

• You have uncontrolled diabetes. At age of 30, it is likely to be type 1 diabetes and you need to start Insulin injection. Meet a local diabetes specialist for insulin control. A brief period of admission to a hospital is advisable.
  • Your lipid profile is grossly deranged. I suggest you a combination of Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate (Atocor-F). You need to start with daily exercise along with low fat and low carbohydrate diet as soon as possible.
  • Your vitamin D is very low. I suggest Calcirol sachet once a week for 6 weeks with Shelcal 500 twice a day.
  • Your hemoglobin is high. Ideally, it should be maximum 16. Make sure that you are well hydrated always.
  • I suggest you get echocardiography, CV Doppler, ultrasound of the abdomen and blood pressure. Get the above tests done and report to me.

Revert back with the reports to a diabetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/diabetologist

|