Q. What medicines can be taken for excessive sweating and light headache?

Dr. Pratik Patil
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 20, 2022

I am a 27-year-old male. I have been having light headaches, weakness, excessive sweating, and internal heat for a month now. I went to do a Widal test and my result was typhi 160++. I was given a pill at the hospital called Ciprobay which I completed the dosage but I am still feeling the symptoms. So, I took Ceftriaxone and an antimalaria injection and I am still feeling the same thing. I also took drips of Flagyl, Ciprofloxacin, and glucose infusion with which I feel somehow different on those days. I am finishing the Ceftriaxone but I am still having the symptoms now.

#

Typhoid infection takes 14 days to resolve. Please take the full dose of drugs and do not leave it incomplete.

I suggest you take tablet Ceftum (Cefuroxime) 500 mg twice a day for three days and tablet Azee (Azithromycin) 500 mg once a day for three days and tablet Pacimol (Paracetamol) 500 mg one tablet thrice a day for three days before meals. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent. Hydrate yourself well.

|