Q. What medicines can be taken for excessive sweating and light headache?

Dr. Pratik Patil

I am a 27-year-old male. I have been having light headache, weakness, excessive sweating, and internal heat for a month now. I went to do a Widal test and my result was typhi 160++. I was given a pill at the hospital called Ciprobay which I completed the dosage but I am still feeling the symptoms. So, I took Ceftriaxone and an antimalaria injection and I am still feeling the same thing. I also took drips of Flagyl, Ciprofloxacin, and glucose infusion with which I feel somehow different for those days. I am finishing the Ceftriaxone but I am still having the symptoms now.

#

• Typhoid infection takes 14 days to resolve. Please take full doses of drugs and do not leave it incomplete. 
  • I suggest you take tablet Ceftum (Cefuroxime) 500 mg twice a day for three days and tablet Azee (Azithromycin) 500 mg once a day for three days and tablet Pacimol (Paracetamol) 500 mg one tablet thrice a day for three days before meals. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent.
  • Hydrate yourself well. 

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|