Q. Please help me lower my blood sugar levels.

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Uncontrolled Diabetes or Metformin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please help me lower my blood sugar levels.

I have diabetes since the last 11 to 12 years, and I started taking medicines given by my family doctor. Presently, I am taking Glimisave M2 (one tablet in the morning and evening), Dynaglipt 20 (one tablet in the morning), and Absolut 3G (one in the evening). My health is fine, and I do not have any other diseases. Recently, my blood sugar level showed up high, so my family doctor advised me to consult a diabetologist to control blood sugar level. Please help me. I have attached my test reports.