Q. We had protected sex during her periods. Is there still a chance of pregnancy?

This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My fiancee and I had protected sex yesterday, on the second day of her periods. She took Unwanted 72 today morning. Please let me know if there are any chances of pregnancy.

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

• The fertile period for women most often occurs during the middle of the cycle and not during the periods. As she was menstruating, the chances of pregnancy are near to nil, even if you had unprotected sex.
  • In the future, I request you to use a condom and avoid hormonal pills as much as possible.

I hope this answers you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|