Q. Can unprotected sex during period cause pregnancy?

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta

I had unprotected sex on the second day of my period. My partner did not discharge. Can I get pregnant?

#

I have gone through your query. It is highly impossible to get pregnant due to unprotected intercourse during your period. Endometrium of the uterus is not habitable for a conception during this condition and hence pregnancy is not possible at this time.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

I saw a gynecologist, she told me that there is a chance of pregnancy. How it is possible if my partner has not discharged?

#

Precum also have sperm and can potentially cause pregnancy. This is a rare case.

|