Q. I had spotting on the next day of my unprotected sex. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex or Spotting? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had unprotected sex on my infertile day, but I was quite scared, so I took post-pill a week later I had another unprotected sex this time in my fertile days but did not receive the post-pill immediately next day I saw a slight spotting which prompted me into taking the emergency pill. Now a week later, I have been bleeding for two days. I hope this is not a sign of pregnancy. Please help me understand it better.