Q. I got sudden itchy skin rash with no pus. What is it?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 26, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 14, 2020

I am a 22 year old female. I got a sudden skin allergy and there is lot of itching. Small red rashes have appeared on limbs, back and face. But, there is no puss in the rash. I took Cetirizine.

#

• How long it has been there? What is the complaint in it? What are the areas affected and spread?

Revert back with the asked details to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

I have had it since two days. There is so much of itching and red rashes are appearing on hands, legs, back and face. There are no rashes on neck and stomach. I have sent the pictures where you can see these itchy rashes. Please help.

#

I have checked the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Take tablet Teczine M (Montelukast and Levocetirizine) one tablet daily, Omnacortil (Prednisolone) 20 mg one tablet in the morning after breakfast and apply Moisturex calm lotion (contains Calamine and Liquid paraffin) twice a day.

Revert back after a week to a dermatologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|