Q. i am having white vaginal discharge with weight loss and pimples. Please help.

Dr. Eeshani Dutta

I have white discharge problem since 3 to 4 years. I tested vaginal swab and my reports showed staphylococcus aureus isolated. I have weight loss and pimples problems also.

#

White discharge is a common problem among sexually active females and there are a few things to be kept in mind.

1. Do not take extra care for your private parts by using intimate washes, perfumes, and douches. They wash away your normal protective vaginal flora. Just wash the area with water during bath time.

2. Have yogurt every day to incorporate probiotics in the diet.

3. Use cotton undergarments.

4. Avoid oral sex if the partner has dental issues.

5. Rule out latex allergy and change to pads if using tampons.

6. Have proper sleep, maintain a regime.

7. Avoid stress.

8. Eat healthy and drink water in adequate amounts.

|