I have white discharge problem since 3 to 4 years. I tested vaginal swab and my reports showed staphylococcus aureus isolated. I have weight loss and pimples problems also.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
White discharge is a common problem among sexually active females and there are a few things to be kept in mind.
1. Do not take extra care for your private parts by using intimate washes, perfumes, and douches. They wash away your normal protective vaginal flora. Just wash the area with water during bath time.
2. Have yogurt every day to incorporate probiotics in the diet.
3. Use cotton undergarments.
4. Avoid oral sex if the partner has dental issues.
5. Rule out latex allergy and change to pads if using tampons.
6. Have proper sleep, maintain a regime.
7. Avoid stress.
8. Eat healthy and drink water in adequate amounts.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. often occurs due to cervical erosions or cervicitis. It shows increased vaginal discharge, and it can lead to secondary urinary tract infection with burning sensation and irritation during urination. So meet your gynecologist for a speculum examin... Read fullNatural Sources and Health Benefits of Probiotics
Improves diarrhea and constipation ... Read fullPopping my pimples has caused a big red bump. Please help.
From the last five years, I have acne ... Thank you doctor, Can you please suggest something for my earlier acne marks ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now