Q. I am suffering from vaginal infection. What are the possiblities to get pregnant?

Dr. Alison Ann Rodriguez

I am a 35-year-old female. I am suffering from a vaginal infection. I want to get pregnant. Is it safe and possible for me after treatment?

#

There are different kinds of vaginal infections. The most common are yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. They are easy to treat most of the time and should not alter your ability to get pregnant. These types of infections can also occur during pregnancy and can safely be treated at that time as well.

It is difficult to give more detailed information without knowing the type of infections and the treatment provided.

|