Q. What are the symptoms of vaginitis and how can it be cured?

Dr. Sabita Laskar

What are the symtoms of vaginitis and how can it be cured?

#

Welcome to icliniq.com.The most common symptoms of vaginitis will be itching and white discharge.

In case of bacterial infection, the discharge will be yellowish or greenish and in case of fungal infection it will be curd like discharge.

It is quite simple to cure. You need to get the respective medicines depending on the origin of vaginitis like:

• For bacterial cause you need antibacterial drugs.
  • And for fungal vaginitis you need antifungal drugs.

Hope this helps.If the problem persists, consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

I have fungal infection in my ear.Is it mandatory to stay at the hospital overnight for a microsuction?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with fungal ear infection yesterday. Doctor asked me to get admitted in the hospital for a microsuction to remove fungal debris. Is it mandatory to stay at the hospital overnight for a microsuction? Can microsuction be done as an out patient procedure without staying in...  Read Full »

Will you suggest some good medicine to get quick relief from vaginal infection?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is suffering from vaginal infection. She continuously scratches her vagina. She went to a doctor and got tablet Forcan 150 mg, Hhzole cream, tablet Dazit 5 mg and Hhlevo 5 mg. Still she is suffering a lot. Please suggest some good medicine for quick relief. Thank you.  Read Full »

Is it safe to apply antifungal cream on the tip of penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been itching on my tip of the penis, which also becomes red due to itch. Is it safe to apply any antifungal cream on the tip of the penis? Please suggest some good antifungal cream.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»