Q. What does waterlike vaginal discharge indicate?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My aunt is 31 years old and had her uterus removed 11 years ago. From then she never had the periods nor any discharge. It was all alright until a month ago. She had suddenly started experiencing waterlike vaginal discharge which is little smelly, and it hurts in stomach sometimes. When she is sleeping or lying on a bed, nothing happens but when she is standing the discharge happens. Please help.