Q. My head has been spinning for several days. Is it related to vertigo?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

My head has been spinning for several days and I used to hear some claps in my ears. The day before yesterday, some pimples appeared in my body and my stomach was very hot and I was vomiting yellow. Is it related to vertigo or to something I ate? I took Cotrim for pimples.

#

The spinning sensation is due to vertigo which could be due to either vestibular neuritis or Meniere's disease in both conditions cause vertigo. In order to identify the cause, please provide me with more details:

1. Do you have any hearing defect?
  2. Any similar episodes in the past?
  3. Any flu symptoms in the last two weeks?

There is no relation between vertigo and the skin lesions. Vomiting could be associated with vertigo. I recommend Meclizine 25 mg tablets once daily before bedtime. Metoclopramide tablets one tablet before meals.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|