Q. Why am I having rashes in vagina that are multiplying?

Dr. Shruti Kainth Kaushal

My vagina has got these rashes that are not going away but seem to be multiplying. Some are like three close together and some are single. It does not hurt or itch, it only hurts after sex. None of my previous or current sexual partners have these rashes. The rashes are really small and some have a small whitish thing on top. It started about a month ago as one but has multiplied and I feel very insecure right now.

#

Welcome to iclinq.com.

I understand your concern. These lesions of yours appear to be small papules (attachment removed to protect patient identity) probably can be due to some viral infection superimposed with a little bit of fungal infection. You should apply Candid B cream locally twice for seven days. Tablet Fluconazole 150 mg OD for six weeks. I think this should help you. You should use a vaginal wash to wash the vaginal area.

VDRL, slide examination from lesions.

Candid cream locally twice for seven days, tablet Fluconazole 150 mg OD weekly for six weeks.

Vaginal wash to wash vaginal area. Use barrier contraceptive.

|