Q. How much can I walk daily?

Dr. Lokesh
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 03, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 07, 2021

I am a 52 year old, and I do not have any health problems yet. How much can I walk daily?

#

• It is advised to walk for about 30 to 40 minutes daily. This is ideal in a clean pollution free surrounding.
  • Brisk walking is excellent, and running is advised as per suitability, based on your stamina and practice.

For more information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|