Q. How much can I walk daily?

Dr. Lokesh

I am a 52 year old, and I do not have any health problems yet. How much can I walk daily?

Dr. Lokesh

Orthopedics And Traumatology Spine Health Spine Surgery
#

• It is advised to walk for about 30 to 40 minutes daily. This is ideal in a clean pollution free surrounding.
  • Brisk walking is excellent, and running is advised as per suitability, based on your stamina and practice.

For more information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

| 

Sleep - a Miracle to Healthy Life

Article Overview: This article highlights the importance of sleep and the consequences of a sleepless night. Read Article

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Sleep Medicine Physician

Sleep is a word that is defined differently by different people. When a human is born, the baby is said to be kept sleeping for 12-15 hours, which is essential for his growth. But, as we grow older and older, the sleep pattern changes over time, and we end up getting only 5 to 6 hours of sleep every...  Read Article

Ask an Orthopaedician & Traumatologist Now