Q. Small warts are spreading on my face and neck. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sandeep Golla and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Warts or Human Papilloma Virus? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Small warts are spreading on my face and neck.  Please help.

Small skin warts are spreading on my face and neck drastically. Can you please suggest the cure for this kind of a virus infection? It started one and a half months back. But, I only recently realized that it is multiplying.