Q. Small warts are spreading on my face and neck. Please help.

Dr. G.s.s. Sandeep
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 10, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jun 18, 2019

Small skin warts are spreading on my face and neck drastically. Can you please suggest the cure for this kind of a virus infection? It started one and a half months back. But, I only recently realized that it is multiplying.

#

• Avoid shaving until you completely get rid of the virus.
  • Start Zinfate or Zitcare tablets twice daily for three months. It is a pure zinc tablet which boosts up your immunity.
  • I suggest you plan for cryotherapy by a dermatologist. Do not plan for cautery or radiofrequency excision as the chances of recurrence are high.
  • Start using Wartnil lotion (Salicylic acid) on the wart. Use it weekly once. Apply only on the wart for a period of two hours and then wash off with wet cotton. Protect the adjacent skin with Vaseline.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|