Q. I feel suffocated and lack concentration after diet modification to gain weight. What should I do?

Dr. Albana Greca

I started getting muscular in the past month. I increased my diet and ate a lot to build my body for weight lifting. Now, I began to feel suffocated always, and my concentration is lacking currently. And I feel like my heart has lost its capacity.

I have stopped going to the gym, and I am eating significantly less meal and not doing any exercise. Now, I have giddiness.

What should I do to keep my heart and brain healthy?

Kindly help.

#

You are too young to think of such suffocation. The gym is an excellent and healthy physical activity. If you cannot continue gymming, I suggest you go jogging, walk long distances, and breathe fresh air.

Regarding your diet, it is advisable to avoid fatty and high-calorie food. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables will keep your heart and brain healthy. And also, nuts are very good for the brain, but you should eat in moderation. Omega-3 supplements can also have a good impact on brain and heart function.

Take care.

|