Q. Why is there bleeding for over 24 hours after wisdom tooth removal?

Dr. Tooba Qazi

I have got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and they have been bleeding for over 24 hours. Is this normal?

#

Yes, it is normal. You just keep a cold cotton pack for the next two hours at the socket. This will make the clot. Then start with saline water mouthrinses five times a day for the next whole week. Take a 1/4th teaspoon of salt in a cup of lukewarm water and do its rinses. It will heal up your socket fast. Stay happy and blessed.

|