Q. Why is there pain at the site of wisdom tooth extraction?

Answered by Dr. Asma Parveen and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Wisdom Tooth Extraction or Vitamin B? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had a wisdom tooth and an adjacent molar removed two days ago. Everything has healed nicely except a very painful white spot in the very back of my cheek next to the extraction site. What could this be? I have attached photographs for your reference.