Q. My teeth has gradually becoming yellow. What can be done?

Dr. Purva Jingar
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 24, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 31, 2021

My teeth are yellow and do not get clean with brushing. They were white before but gradually got yellow. What can be done? Also, I have bleeding and painful gums.

#

• For yellow teeth, use baking soda, salt, and lemon juice paste to brush your teeth and then use normal tooth paste. Use this paste twice a week only, and it will give you good whitening.
  • You can use peel of banana to rub on teeth for whitening, but that is not applicable everywhere.
  • Visit the dentist soon to get relief from gum pain and bleeding. Wish you a good dental health and happiness.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|