Q. My heart suddenly starts beating fast but reports are normal. Can you help?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abnormal Heart Rate or Atrial Fibrillation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My heart suddenly starts beating very fast from the last three years. My echo and ECG are always normal. Nowadays, I can feel the chest pain and some kind of picking in my right arm. My thyroid test is also normal. I do not know what to do. Doctors here do not know what my actual problem is. Can you please help me?