Q. I feel a pressure on my gum if I press the area. Why?

Dr. Naveen Thomas

When I press the area on my face under my right nostril, I get a pressure on my upper gum inside my mouth which hurts real bad. When I do not press on it, my right front tooth hurts, like a toothache or pressure.

#

• You might have an abscess or a cyst.
  • You need to see a dentist for a visual and physical examination.
  • It needs to be ascertained whether there is any cavity or an abscess related to any front teeth using an X-ray as soon as possible.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

Can this hard and tender lump inside my lower cheek be cancerous?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 25 years old. Just under my right jawline, I had a tender pain, a couple days later it had swelled. Now, that has gone down but there seems to be a bump inside my lower cheek where the gums meet the cheek. It seems thick or hard, not really moveable and more on the inside of the ch...  Read Full »

What are the treatment options for a cracked tooth?

Query: Hello doctor, While trying to disassemble a monitor, I accidentally hit myself in the face with the base of the monitor. Later, I noticed that my lateral incisor had a crack and the very top of the tooth had chipped off. Based on the research it seems like it is just a craze line. About half of th...  Read Full »

Is it necessary to get wisdom teeth removed?

Query: Hello doctor, I have wisdom tooth. Is it necessary to remove it?  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»