Q. Why am I having a small lump in anus area and pain in abdomen?

One year before appendix surgery was done to me. Now, I have to face a problem. Two days before a small lump was found in my anus area and now left side lower abdomen has light pain. I want to know what is the problem.

Dr. Alka
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY(B.A.M.S)., MASTERS IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES

I just read your query. See the pain in left side of abdomen and lump in the anal area has nothing to do with your previous anal surgery. Left sided abdominal pain may have many causes like minor causes as gas or acidity or some major issues too like kidney stones, etc. So I advise you to visit a nearby reputed surgeon so that he can examine you properly and rule out the exact problem. Once the proper cause is ruled out, take treatment accordingly. Also, he will examine your anal lump.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Also Read Answers From

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist »