Q. Without medicine or gel, how to get a permanent solution for acne?

Answered by Dr. Rashmi Singh.

Do you have a question on Acne or Management Of Acne? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Without medicine or gel, how to get a permanent solution for acne?

I am a 23 year old male. My problem is acne. I am getting red whitehead with pus. I was taking Isotretinoin 20 mg for 1.6 years. When I was on Isotretinoin, I did not get even a single acne. After two weeks of stopping Isotretinoin, I had a sudden breakout. My skin is very oily, and I do not apply any moisturizer or any makeup. I am using Neutrogena face wash and taking healthy diet. I do not eat any junk food too. I am also applying Zinderm BPO gel for acne. I want a permanent solution for my acne without medicine or gel. Please help me.