Q. Kindly advise how to control wheezing and shortness of breath while having cold.

Answered by Dr. Vivek Pillai and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Allergic Rhinitis or Dust Allergy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a wheezing problem and breathing shortness when I suffer from cold. I noticed I have dust allergy also. Day by day my problem is increasing. Now I have to take Levolin inhaler three times in a day. Is there any measure to control my problem?