Q. How do early pregnancy cramps feel like?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

I missed my period date, so I think I am pregnant. But I used birth control measures during intercourse. I have had cramps in my stomach for the past two days, which lasts for the whole day. I have attached my ultrasound report.

#

I understand your concern. According to your query, these symptoms indicate hormonal imbalance or pregnancy. Your pelvic ultrasound report (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity) shows an increase in endometrial thickness due to early pregnancy. Get your blood beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) level to rule out pregnancy, thyroid profile, and hemoglobin test. Feel free to ask more information.

|