Q. My embryo line has increased from 5. 2 to 5. 9. Am I pregnant?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am a 34-year-old lady. Trying to conceive. I had a follicular study. On ninth day, my right ovary size was 7 mm and left was not developed and on 11th day scan, it is showing the same values. But my embryo line has increased from 5.2 to 5.9. What does it mean? Am I pregnant or not? Please tell me.

#

Since the size of endometrial thickness has increased and the size of the ovary follicle has increased, there are chances of pregnancy. Try during your fertile period which is between 12 to 24 days of your periods. Get started with Folic acid supplements. However, if you have a doubt then get back to me. Take care.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|