Q. We had sexual activity with penetration, and she has a migraine now. Is she pregnant?

Dr. Reetika Joshi

I had foreplay with a girl ten days ago. There was no penetration of any sort, but rubbing for 20 to 30 seconds happened. I am sure that there was no pre-cum during rubbing, and I ejaculated only on the sheets away from her. But I am scared that if my penis has touched her vagina while hugging after ejaculation. This scares me so much. Also, this was on her ninth day, and yesterday she had a migraine. She said it is hereditary and nothing to worry about, but I read this might be a reason for pregnancy.

Kindly help me.

#

I fully understand your concern and will surely help you.

For getting pregnant, the sperms have to be released inside the vagina of the female. Then, these sperms need to fertilize an egg which may or may not be available depending upon the ovulation pattern of the female. The fertilized egg is then required to be implanted in the uterus of the female. Only when all these happen successfully, then a female is said to have conceived.

In your case, since there was no penetration, there is significantly less chance of sperm fertilizing an egg. So, do not worry.

To be in the safer zone, I suggest her do a home pregnancy test after five days.

Take care.

Thanks for the reply.

What about her migraine? Does that mean she is pregnant or anything else?

Thanks.

#

Migraine is not considered a sign of pregnancy. Pregnancy signs include dizziness, nausea, and fatigue. And also, they do not come in such an early time frame.

So, do not worry.

Thanks for the reply.

Is migraine a part of her PMS?

Thanks.

#

Yes, it is a part of her premenstrual syndrome.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

Some people say that PMS is not related to migraines. And so she has gone to an ENT to consult about the pain. So I am very scared, and so I am asking you again that these headaches are not an indicator of pregnancy?

Thanks again.

#

Yes, there is nothing to worry about.

Do not worry, as there is no chance of pregnancy. Due to temperature and other environmental conditions, the sperms do not survive in the open air and clothing surfaces.

Take care.

|