Q. I have missed periods. Is this pregnancy or a disease amenorrhea?

Dr. Meeta Airen
This is a premium question & answer published on May 17, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 20, 2020

I had unprotected sex at 11 PM but took I-pill the next morning at 9 AM. I have missed periods. I have heard about the disease amenorrhea. Is this pregnancy or a disease amenorrhea? If amenorrhea happens, can it be easily cured? How she I have regular periods? Is it a matter of fear or a common disease? Please help us.

Dr. Meeta Airen

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Most probably, missed periods in your case, is because of I-pill. Please tell me the last periods date, date of intercourse, and usual cycle length so that I can guide you precisely.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Last period date was 11th of last month and intercourse date is 8th of this month.

Dr. Meeta Airen

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

This is mostly because of the pill. Your periods will come in a few days.

| 

My marriage is next month. So, my periods will come before marriage or not?

Dr. Meeta Airen

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Your menstural periods this time should come in one or two days and the next one will come on time. No effect in next cycle.

|