Q. I am severely anemic. Kindly help.

Answered by Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anaemia or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a severely anemic patient. I have been on iron and B12 shots for three decades, but still, there is no improvement. I have got enlarged spleen, IBS, and also no absorption from the gut. I had undergone so many tests but nobody seems to have answers. I stay exhausted, dizzy and pale. Can anything help my severe anemia?