Q. I feel shortness of breath and chest heaviness on climbing few stairs. Please advise.

Dr. Anuradha Natarajan
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 10, 2013 and last reviewed on: Nov 17, 2018

I am a 19 year old female. After sneezing, I observed something round and grey in color. Sometimes, I feel short of breath and heaviness around the heart. I begin to feel body pain and tiredness after climbing like 20 stairs.

#

Get your heart checked with an echo. Do an X-ray to see what is in the lungs. You might be anemic. So, check your hemoglobin too.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|