Q. Do I need to have a rabies vaccine towards an unsure scratch ?

Answered by Dr. Nidhin Mohan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anti-rabies Vaccine or Immunity? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Two days before a small puppy came and I am not sure whether he scratched me or not. There is no big mark on feet. But I have a very small cut in my hand. I have cleared my jeans with that hand. So I am doubtful my cut has come in contact with that place where puppy licks. Sir do I need to have an anti-rabies vaccine. As I have taken full five doses five months back.