Q. My puppy nipped me and it is not vaccinated yet. Should I get anti-rabies vaccine?

Answered by Dr. Mashfika N Alam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anti-rabies Vaccine or Dog Bite? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Do I need an anti-rabies vaccine, because my 2 and a half-month-old puppy nipped me? It is barely a bite but I cleaned it and no symptoms seem to show up, my puppy is not vaccinated yet because it is too young. I am 18 years old.