Q. Is my back pain, a nerve problem?

Answered by Dr. Sumit Chawla and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Back Pain or Poor Posture At Your Work Place? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is my back pain, a nerve problem?

I am having pain in my right side lower back only if I bend or try to wear my trouser. Also, it is there if I am standing and trying to raise my leg. Even while walking I feel little pain. If I lie in bed or stand straight, then there is no pain. What is the reason and what medicine can I take?