Q. How to reduce weight soon by following diet?

Answered by Dr. Sunil Sekhri and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Balanced Diet or Walking? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I started to follow a diet to lose weight and tried eating foods with low calories. I exercise a lot. I am scared to eat foods with high calories. I am not taking heavy meals. I am taking only my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also, I feel like foods in our house cause fattening in me. Please suggest.