Q. Kindly advise whether my report is all right after bariatric surgery.

Answered by Dr. Bharat Patodiya and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bariatric Surgery or Dietary Supplements? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 25 year old male. I had gastric sleeve surgery around 1.5 years ago. I have lost around 55 kg till now and now, my weight is 68 kg. I have not followed the dietary recommendations and vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by the doctor for quite a long time. Now, I am in poor health. I have attached my CBC report. It shows vitamin D and folic acid deficiency along with a high lymphocyte count. I am also suffering from scalp folliculitis for a few years. There is no other recent infection or disease that could cause the high lymphocyte count. My diet is extremely poor and I am taking very less amount of water. A preliminary detailed analysis of the report would be appreciated before my scheduled visit to the hospital later this week.