Q. I have little blisters in the inner side of my lower lip that reoccur on popping them. Why?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sushrutha Muralidharan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2021 and last reviewed on: Aug 13, 2021

I have noticed lumps on my lower inner lip, I get a small blister in the same place, just on top of the lump, but my lower lip is full of them, I think. I have no other symptoms, just that it feels swollen on the right side, and the little blister reapers when I pop it, really small with air or some water in it. This started a week ago. I take Warfarin and Insulin. Kindly give your opinion.

#

There are oral ulcers caused by infection or indigestion. So do not worry, sometimes these tiny lumps are due to herpes or candida, but they are more likely oral ulcers only in your case. I would suggest you take a healthy diet such as more green vegetables and fruits. Kindly avoid fast food and oily food for some time. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day.

I suggest you take the following medications:

1) Tablet Vitamin B complex, one tablet before sleeping for seven days.

2) Tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg, one tab before meal for five days.

3) Tablet Augmentin 625 mg (Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) twice a day after meal for five days.

And let me know after five days. Since when do you have these lumps? Do you have any difficulties in passing stool?

I hope this was helpful.

No problem in passing stool. The bigger lump on the right side I noticed about a week ago. I really dont know how my lip was before that. I have no pain. Kindly give your opinion.

#

Take medicine for five days and let me know afterward. I will go for further treatment accordingly. If anything else, please let me know.

|