Q. Suggest any remedy to reduce my grandma's high blood pressure.

Dr. Sini. P
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear Doctor,

Suggest any remedy to reduce my grandma's high blood pressure who is going to undergo cataract surgery soon.

She is 72 years old and has diabetes too.

#

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.comWhat is her blood pressure? Depending on her BP, you can give her one of the below medicines:

• She can take tablet Telmikind-H 40mg in the morning, if her BP is less than 160/90 mmHg. If it is not coming under the control with morning dose alone, then she can take one tablet at the night as well.
  • If her BP is higher than 160/90 then she can take tablet Telmikind-H 80mg. First start with only morning dose and if it is not coming under control then start the night dose also.
  • Also reduce the salt in the diet.

Consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|