Q. What can be done for blurring of eye sight?

Dr. Pooja Pandya

I am 28 years old, I am having some troubles with my eyesight. And as you know I cannot visit any clinic or hospital during the current pandemic situation, so please help me out. I have never wore eye glasses before in my life. But from the last 3 months or so, I have blurry type feeling for distant object or people, I can see faces clearly, I mean I can see human beings clearly but I do however feel blurred for a distant television or when I read something from mobile or laptop, sharp headache occurs. LED light also causes issue in eyes. Please suggest me what to do, as in terms of any eye exercise or food items, of some home remedy, or some treatment. Please guide me.

Dr. Pooja Pandya

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

I have gone through your history as you have described here. So from your history it is looking like you are having refractive error likely myopic refractive error. It usually occurs in your age. To confirm that you need to undergo complete eye examination including retina. After that your symptoms will be completely normal. If you are having power, then you should wear glasses to see clearly.

Refractive error likely.

Complete slit-lamp examination.

Astigmatism, myopia.

Myopia.

Complete ophthalmic assessment for refractive error.

|